ELEVATE is looking for a senior and experienced professional to join its Supply Chain Consulting (SCC) practice.
The Associate Director will be instrumental in the delivery of our global supply chain consulting plan ensuring that we are:
- evolving and scaling our transformative products
- building consistency in quality and delivery across our global consulting practice
- achieving our annual revenue targets
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join a rapidly growing and successful business that is disrupting traditional approaches to sustainability, responsible sourcing and supply chain management.
- Inform and implement a global SCC strategy and structure with annual goals aligned to our Full Potential Plan / ELEVATE Key Objectives
- Represent ELEVATE and partner with senior leaders, Customer and other Product leads to design effective programs and products that respond to client needs
- Develop a global client base including relationships with senior industry executives and business leaders
- Manage and grow a pipeline of existing and new business in close collaboration with regional leaders and Customer team; includes forecasting, project planning, pricing strategies and team / individual targets
- Work collaboratively with the Consulting and Analytics teams to deliver pragmatic, scalable solutions that motivate performance improvement and transparency
- Lead a team of regional consultants
- Oversee goals and the development of the consultants, ways of working and protocols to support cross-business line learning and the systematic sharing and building of best practices and knowledge
- Equip consultants to engage clients in responsive and strategic manner, including setting expectations and training on the product-suite across EiQ and ELEVATE’s program effectiveness workflow
- Ensure consistent use of tools, ways of working and world-class quality levels in the delivery of supply chain consulting product offering; this includes across different parts of the consulting organization
- Align with internal leaders on key products, training, templates for productized deliverables etc. Note: this role includes significant cross-team collaboration and synergistic product oversight / management
- Manage relevant Knowledge Hubs, learning platform and thought leadership e.g. webinars, blogs per annum, product briefings and trainings (internal and external), etc.
- Represent ELEVATE as a thought leader at conferences and events, and partner with our Customer, Analytics, Events and Marketing teams with content and insight
- Manage risks within area of responsibility and implement action plans for relevant deficiencies
- Engagement with a working environment that enables self-learning, optimizing teams and succession planning
- 10+ years professional sustainability experience
- Extensive knowledge of the SCC business environment and trends in key markets
- Business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets
- Evidence of managing and growing new markets, products and services
- Has and applies emotional intelligence and manages conflicts for members in own organization
- Provides just-in-time feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately
- Clear knowledge of responsible sourcing / supply chain issues and challenges in emerging markets
- Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers
- Evidence of successful project delivery to clients (company, government, civil society)
- Proven team leadership, communication, networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Track record for engaging internally and externally at senior executive and c-suite level
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application in English by November 08, 2020 with a current CV, certificates and references.