The developer will play a major role in developing data-driven enterprise applications that will transform the way brands and retailers assess their supply chains and drive improvements. You will have the opportunity to work at a dynamic and fast-growing company, with an experienced agile team to build robust and high performing applications and tackle interesting engineering challenges.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, extensible web applications
- Work closely with global product development team, design, engineering, QA, and DevOps to ensure projects are completed on time and of high quality.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Conduct code reviews with team members and contractors.
- Support product managers by contributing to sprint reviews, providing functional design inputs, and providing feedback on stories.
- Contribute to improvements to the SDLC by participating in retrospectives, providing feedback to engineering management, drafting documentation, conducting trainings for team members, etc.
- Support platform SLA’s by participating in on-call rotation
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ or proven experience in web front-end development with modern frameworks, e.g. React or AngularJS, and knowledge of pure CSS/HTML5 design.
- Experience with fully responsive layouts and cross browser compatibility testing
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design, and solid understanding of web stacks.
- Familiar with tools and skills required for modern software development cycle such as git, docker, etc.
- Able to implement automated unit tests.
- Experience participating and contributing to Agile sprints, scrums, etc.
- Great team player with good communication skills
- A love of learning and a proactive problem-solver
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, PHP, Hanami
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with the mobile web or mobile app development.
- Experience with Sumologic, Jenkins, or AWS services.
- DevOps experience.