ELEVATE is currently seeking a driven, solutions-oriented, and technically-skilled Project Coordinator to support the operations of the Worker Engagement team. The Worker Engagement team at ELEVATE provides solutions that leverage technology, training, worker voice, and worker-management dialogue to drive impact and improve business performance.
As a Project Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of ELEVATE’s Worker Engagement services, including project planning, coordinating and scheduling worker surveys, coordinating survey platform setup, preparation and production of survey materials, coordination of teams for on-site survey deployment, and data/feedback collection. The role will also include the technical project support of several key Worker Engagement services including worker feedback mechanisms and helplines and the individual must be proficient and/or willing to learn to manage and coordinate the digital platforms that support these services. The Project Coordinator will serve a cross-cutting function, contributing significantly to driving sustainable and innovative solutions across supply chains and forging strong partnering to ensure the projects’ success and increased impact.
The ideal candidate must have strong administrative and/or project coordination skills, and ideally will have some degree of familiarity with and/or willingness to learn about the deployment and management of a range of digital tools, including CMS/CRM and helpdesk support systems such as Freshdesk or Zendesk. The candidate must have strong interpersonal communication skills and must have demonstrated teamwork skills while also demonstrating ability to work independently and navigate ambiguity.
Project Coordination and Administration (75%)
- Collect and analyze project requirements in order to produce functional specifications and detailed workplans;
- Coordinate and effectively manage survey projects to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables/results;
- Oversee quality assurance on project delivery, workplan, key performance indicator, budget, and risk management to ensure compliance with ELEVATE practices and standards;
- Utilize internal online systems in order to track and log changes in project status and communicate any changes as needed;
- Establish and maintain best practice operating procedures to ensure streamlined management of survey deployment, data collection and analysis, and cross-functional team project deployment;
- Generate KPI data and support the production of KPI reporting at the project-level and department-levels.
Technical Coordination (25%)
- Develop tools and integrations with survey and helpline platforms to enhance and streamline internal and external processes;
- Develop data visualization templates to provide clients with actionable insights to inform responsible sourcing decisions, including best practices around data benchmarking, supervised and unsupervised learning and impact evaluation;
- Provide technical coordination for ongoing third-party helpdesk / customer support platforms which support wider project implementation.
- Manage back-end CMS/CRM content and workflows and generate monthly data summary reports for ELEVATE’s helplines;
- Customize helpline system reporting, utilizing data analysis tools such as Tableau, in alignment with client requirements / strategy and ELEVATE’s approach;
- Develop internal processes for monitoring and supporting data collection and rapidly resolve any active issues resulting in minimal downtime to the network;
- University degree in major such as English, Business Management, Project Management, Business Administration, with coursework in a related field (e.g. data analysis, project management);
- Professional experience (2+ years) with experience in project coordination and project management, ideally in the sustainability, audit or assessment, or other business-related field
- Attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality client-facing results and reports;
- Ability to clearly communicate, expressing requirements and expectations to a wide range of individuals;
- Proactive, open-minded, learning-oriented, and able to work under pressure with a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.