ELEVATE is the leading sustainability, responsible sourcing, and supply chain solutions provider. We deliver improved Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) performance through sustainability and supply chain social assessments, sustainability consulting, program management and analytics. We are headquartered in Hong Kong and our 500-plus employees carry out work in over 110 countries including dedicated offices in North America, UK and Europe, and Asia. Among our clients are many of the top-names and industry leaders for sustainability in retail, apparel, electronics, and agriculture.
We are seeking a New York-based Manager to join our Client Services team. The Customer Responsible Sourcing Manager will be instrumental in supporting our existing relationships with US-based brand and retail clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join a rapidly growing and successful business that is disrupting traditional approaches to sustainability, responsible sourcing and supply chain management.
- Provide support to a dedicated portfolio of accounts, with a focus on increasing effectiveness of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and responsible sourcing programs, as well as consultative sales
- Maintain proactive client relationships and serve as point of contact for client inquiries and requests, including those relating to new services, topical expertise, program requirements and service questions.
- Support ELEVATE operational teams to ensure effective implementation of client programs, including assessment, consulting, training, and capacity building services.
- Meet and track revenue and implementation targets associated with clients, including managing opportunities, contracts, and Statements of Work
- Interacting and working closely with ELEVATE Global Product Leads on consultative sales.
- Interacting and working closely with other ELEVATE regional hubs (North Asia, South Asia, Americas, EMEA) and Sales Offices (US, Europe) on meeting client expectations
- Assist with and lead client development (new sales) opportunities as requested
- Ability to travel for business development and client meetings as needed
- Bachelor degree and 5-7 years of experience, with at least 2 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Sourcing/Production and/or Responsible Sourcing space.
- Familiarity with responsible sourcing programs and implementation, including a perspective on approaches that can help add additional value through alternative scheme application and recommendations
- Creative and entrepreneurial minded
- Ability to network and undertake business development duties as needed
- Ability to work, learn independently and to thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a global and cross-functional team
- Excellent written and verbal English, additional languages a plus
- Ability to effectively manage projects
- Global experience and/or experience working in a global operating environment.