ELEVATE is seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented individual with a passion for sustainability and strong technical and communication skills to fill the role of Program Associate. This role will provide programmatic and analytical support for the data-driven worker voice solutions ELEVATE deploys to deliver world-class supply chain insights that inform program effectiveness and impact for our multi-national clients. This is an exceptional opportunity for a growth-minded individual that is motivated to join one of the most innovative sustainability solutions providers.
As a Program Associate, you will produce high-impact client-facing data-driven analysis and reporting, leveraging the data collected through solutions and services including worker helplines. You will be responsible for analyzing large data sets and producing clear data analytics and reports to produce actionable data insights for our multi-national clients. You will engage in a variety of projects that contribute to the overall growth of our innovative Worker Engagement team, which includes worker surveys, grievance mechanisms / worker helplines, and advisory services on programs related to labor rights and ethical recruitment.
To succeed in this role, you will need a high level of attention to detail, have strong project coordination and management skills, and ideally will have experience using and/or willingness to learn about the deployment and management of a range of digital tools, including CRM / CMS support systems. You are a self-starter that demonstrates initiative in anticipating and exceeding the demands of the projects given to you. You excel in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and are self-motivated and can work independently with minimal oversight. Most importantly, you are driven and motivated by making a positive impact on the lives of workers in global supply chains.
About the role:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of managing and supporting the analysis of data from ELEVATE’s innovative and global data collection system for worker voice, including:
Produce data-driven quantitative analysis for high-impact grievance mechanism / worker helplines through technical management and reporting
- Manage the successful delivery of regular trend reports, data analytics, and quantitative insights for ELEVATE’s grievance mechanisms / worker helplines which include a scope of hundreds of factories and sites globally;
- Develop data visualization templates showcasing grievance mechanism / worker helpline data to provide clients with actionable insights that inform responsible sourcing decisions;
- Provide technical and operational coordination of the tools and integrations with data platforms to enhance and streamline internal and external processes;
- Manage the technical and operational processes for backend CMS/CRM platforms and workflows to ensure data quality and to generate monthly data summary reports.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues across backend platforms to ensure minimal downtime and robust data capture.
Support the delivery of impactful programs focused on worker engagement and ethical recruitment
- Cross-functional collaboration with consulting and delivery teams to coordinate and oversee Worker Engagement projects
- Communicate project updates to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring projects are delivered on-time and to the highest degree of quality
- Create client-ready deliverables including data-driven reports and presentations and other materials in a variety of formats.
- Support senior colleagues in the development of work plans, schedules, and budgets for the delivery of projects.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analysis on industry best practice and emerging issues related to worker engagement and ethical recruitment utilizing a wide range of sources.
- Provide assistance on special projects and assignments as requested to help the Worker Engagement team accomplish its goals and objectives.
Candidates are required to be highly analytical and effective communicators. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of performing conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis that leads to actionable insights. S/he must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a high level of intellectual curiosity, and must value generating high-impact results. Requirements for the role include:
- University degree in relevant major such as Project Management, Business Administration, Data Science, or similar, with coursework in a related field (e.g. data analysis, social sciences, etc.) preferred.
- Professional experience (2+ years) ideally in management consulting or similar fields in which strategic analysis and data analysis are key to success.
- Adept at project management and managing complex and multiple projects – ideally in sustainability, social compliance audit or assessment, or other business-related field.
- Experience in utilizing data visualization programs/tools (e.g. Tableau) and advanced Excel skills are highly desirable, and familiarity with CRM / CMS systems (e.g. Zendesk, Freshdesk) is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate (verbal and written) in English, expressing requirements and expectations to a wide range of individuals/stakeholders.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and demonstrated ability to meet the demands of several different projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Proactive, open-minded, learning-oriented, and able to work under pressure with a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork, organization while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision.