The ELEVATE Human Resources team is looking for talent for the Assistant Human Resources Manager position. This is a good opportunity for individuals who want to build up their HR profession in a highly professional and fast-paced environment.
Who are we?
ELEVATE is the industry leader in business-driven sustainability and supply chain services globally. We deliver holistic solutions for the full value chain. The Analytics team is at the core of ELEVATE being responsible for driving and delivering innovative products and practices in the industry.
- Act as a strategic partner with global business leaders to designated business units in managing the global headcounts in full employee life cycle including but not limited to provide professional HR Consultative Service, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Staff Communication & Engagement and other key HR duties;
- Partner with the department heads in reviewing, formulating, upgrading and implementing HR policies and procedures to achieve operational efficiency and ensure the alignment to the local laws/regulations and corporate directions;
- Collaborate with department heads and business leaders on Global HR Programs such as talent management, succession planning, high potential development programs, job banding, etc., launch and execute the Global HR Programs;
- Provide tactical & operational advice and support to business leaders on people issues and organizational challenges;
- Work as the HR business partner; to manage the HR operations with specific division:
- Plan and drive the HR initiatives which aim at improving corporate culture and staff engagement activities;
- Partner with the department heads to lead the HR team in providing quality HR services;
- Perform any HR ad-hoc tasks or HR projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ regional MNC HR experience in all-round HR functions from sizable organizations
- At least 3 years of management experience in supervising a team
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, Human Resources practices and related legislation knowledge on other countries will be an advantage
- Excellent in project management and organizing skills, able to handle multi-tasks and work independently
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, high level of accuracy and detail-oriented are required
- Experience in dynamic and fast pace professional environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin preferable
- Immediate available would be an advantage
For interested candidates, please apply now and send your resume with an indication of your latest and expected monthly salary as well as your earliest availability to our Human Resources Department.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for employment purposes within the Group only.