ELEVATE is looking for a talented B2B Product and Growth Marketing professional to promote supply chain focused ESG solutions and analytics. This field marketing role focuses on leading product marketing strategy, go-to-market tactics and managing demand generation programs to drive leads and conversions. This is an exceptional global role opportunity in Hong Kong for a creative and entrepreneurial individual, who is truly passionate about customer success, high performing teams, innovative products, branding and sustainability.
This exciting role is an integral part of our global marketing team, with major focus on (a) effectively bringing ELEVATE products to market and (b) building ongoing awareness and market presence. This includes supporting and guiding the product's positioning and messaging, launching the product, and ensuring salespeople and customers understand its differentiated position in the market. This role sits at the interface of the Marketing, Product and Customer teams, helping to drive demand and usage of our core products by focusing on solutions to client problems.
Works as an integral part of our global marketing team to create brand awareness and manage lead generation results. We need a creative and strategic marketer contributing your expertise in strategic products marketing through creating insightful content and demand generation initiatives to support business growth target.
Product insights and messaging
- Develop and drive marketing plans for core services and products, from strategy to implementation.
- Leveraging knowledge of our unique product portfolio and insights, develop the product messaging and articulates what solutions they provide to client problems.
- Work with sales and product teams on go-to-market strategy, develop appropriate content and ideas for respective local market. Identifies industry, geographic and customer trends to build focused / high impact positioning,
- Work with the sales and client services team throughout the product lifecycle on messaging and to develop demand profiles.
- Optimize messaging by extracting insights from user analytics in partnership with internal teams.
- Understand buyer personas and develop case studies of user requirements / success stories.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products. Works with the product developers to test / research the product and understand its competitors.
- Translate technical details into customer value messaging. Builds marketing collateral, blog copy, case studies and web materials.
- Partners with internal client and product teams to maximize visibility for ELEVATE thought leadership.
- Engages partners, influencers and existing / new customers for feedback and endorsements.
Field marketing and lead growth management
- Drives marketing lead growth by identifying the business priorities and channels, formulate on-target strategies to increase revenue.
- Works with cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish marketing growth strategies to support topline revenue goals.
- Managing projects and rolls out the product marketing initiatives, identify appropriate resources and strategic timeframe of multiple launches
- Produce ELEVATE’s seminars and webinars related to service and product offerings.
- Utilize your solid knowledge to create a marketing mix of inbound, outbound channels and touchpoints including website, email marketing, SEM, social, webinars, digital demand programs, industry partnership, client experience and other channels.
- Track, measure and report marketing outcomes including all marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Responsible for maintaining transparency around all marketing activities, logging results, responses, leads, sales and retention and all that necessary, so that campaign ROI can be measured along with sales and marketing performance data.
General marketing duties
- Manage events, messaging, and field marketing campaigns that align with the brand’s core objectives.
- Ensures product consistency and supports content creation and creative delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining brand positioning and representation through product marketing area, communicating potential buyers and customers effectively.
- Project management, champion marketing project workflow through system and tools.
- 8+ years proven experience in product marketing with innovate, fast-moving corporates
- Proven track record in developing marketing plans and campaigns in professional services/ consultancy/ supply chain/ sustainability businesses preferred
- Experience successfully bringing B2B data/ analytics products and consulting services to market
- Deep understanding of SEO, SEM, email campaign marketing, CRM and business development
- Exposure in creative agency and multinational corporate marketing are definitely the advantage
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Strength in writing and communications with an ability to relate concepts with visuals
- Strong organization and presentation skills with a passion for high impact messaging
- Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers
- Track record for engaging internally and externally at senior executive and c-suite level
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel and relevant marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese
- Experience in using design software and tool will be a plus
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications.