ELEVATE is seeking a passionate, detail oriented I.T. Product Owner (SCRUM Product Owner Role) with a strong understanding of web and mobile applications. The EiQ PO will play a major role in developing data-driven applications that will transform the way brands and retailers assess and address risk in their supply chains and drive factory improvements by helping evolve our world leading EiQ platform and adjacent ELEVATE digital product development. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the ELEVATE Product Development, Analytics and I.T. teams to drive the development of exceptional digital products that support our program effectiveness vision and enable responsible sourcing excellence for our multi-national clients. This role presents the opportunity to work at a dynamic and fast-growing company, with an experienced global team managing diverse projects, and have a core voice in bringing ELEVATE’s digital solutions to life.
- Drive design, development and delivery of internal and/or customer facing web and mobile products:
- Work closely with stakeholders and understand needs and pain points to strategize, roadmap, effectively plan, and deliver IT solutions that support our program effectiveness vision
- Determines product requirements and customers’ need by conducting the necessary research needed to define the necessary user journeys to create world class user experiences
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog by creating user stories, functional specifications, and acceptance criteria for product feature requirements.
- Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies and performs the role of SCRUM Product Owner (backlog grooming, planning, review, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Monitor and review development progress, QA, and documentation throughout process, ensuring success – while ensuring clear communication with key stakeholders
- Own and drive feature acceptance testing and facilitate user acceptance testing activities where required
- Work with the wider I.T. and product teams to drive implementation of integration with internal and external systems, ensuring data security and integrity at every step.
- Establish benchmarks for determining impact of releases, showing improvements to selected metrics and performance indicators
- Develop product related user training materials, customer facing materials, and support other go-to-market activities (e.g., marketing related messaging, visuals, etc.)
- Contribute to the development and evolution of internal Product and I.T. processes and way of working
- 5+ years experience as digital Product Owner / Product Manager
- Candidates with longer experience will be considered for senior product owner role.
- Experience in Agile software delivery and SCRUM Product Owner Role.
- Strong technical expertise and understanding of major software concepts, engineering background a plus.
- Proven experience leading the evolution / maintenance of complex, data-driven solutions and platforms
- Proven track record of delivery and effective project team management (incl. virtual/remote teams)
- Product development experience and comfort working against ambitious targets
- Strong organization and presentation skills with a passion for product and excellence
- Track record for engaging internally and externally at senior executive and C-Suite level.
- Clear communicator with ability to inform stakeholders, and guide teams with meaningful feedback to ensure product delivery and drive ongoing improvements.
- Hands on experience in Confluence and Jira
- Excellent written and verbal English
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
At ELEVATE we focus on developing an enabling environment in which our people can flourish and succeed. We do this by delivering insightful and innovative solutions to our clients while remaining knowledgeable and good partners. Our workforce is made up of individuals with unique and diverse skills, values, backgrounds and experiences.