ELEVATE is seeking for a great communicator with experience in corporate sustainability projects. You must be passionate about sustainability and the supply chain, with a good understanding of the private sector, supporting research and consultancy projects. You need to have a willingness to learn and be challenged. We can offer you a flexible and friendly work environment, with plenty of opportunities for networking with partners and colleagues around the region.
This role reports into our Associate Director, Sustainability Consulting Asia based in Hong Kong and supports our team of Senior Consultants.
- Liaise with team of consultants to support on projects in the areas of sustainability and supply chain consultancy: responsible sourcing program evaluation, risk assessment and recommendations, strategy development, development, roll-out and analysis of technical questionnaires roll out, stakeholder engagement, benchmarking, and others
- Assist in writing consultancy and research proposals, client presentations and training
- Support in the development of existing and new products and services
- Knowledge and experience of sustainability issues
- Degree in a related field (ideally related to social field, environment, sourcing or industry specific will be considered as well)
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to develop high standard reports and presentations using power point and word
- Ability to communicate well to clients and other team members in high pressure situations
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good spoken communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own workload, capacity to meet deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of their work and committed to delivering top quality work
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications