ELEVATE is looking to complement its team in Germany with an experienced professional to join its Supply Chain Consulting (SCC) practice.
The Senior Consultant (m/w/d) will be instrumental in the delivery of our global supply chain consulting plan ensuring that we are:
- evolving and scaling our transformative products
- building consistency in quality and delivery across our global consulting practice
- achieving our annual revenue targets
- fostering our visibility on the German and European market
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join a rapidly growing and successful business that is disrupting traditional approaches to sustainability, responsible sourcing and supply chain management.
- Work collaboratively with the Sustainability Consulting and Analytics teams to deliver pragmatic, scalable solutions that motivate performance improvement and transparency
- Lead high-quality, customer centred consulting projects with focus on ethical sourcing and sustainability strategies
- Partner with senior leaders, Customer and other Product leads to support the design of effective programs and products that respond to client needs
- Manage and grow a pipeline of existing and new business in close collaboration with regional leaders and Customer team
- Work with the global SCC team to deliver a global SCC strategy and structure
- Implement ways of working and protocols to support cross-business line learning and the systematic sharing and building of best practices and knowledge
- Align with internal leaders on key products, training, templates for productized deliverables etc. Note: this role includes significant cross-team collaboration
- Ensure consistent use of tools, ways of working and world-class quality levels in the delivery of supply chain consulting product offering; this includes across different parts of the consulting organization
- Partner with our Customer, Analytics, Events and Marketing teams to support world-class content and insight
- Engagement with a working environment that enables self-learning, optimizing teams and succession planning
- 5+ years professional sustainability experience
- Extensive knowledge of the responsible sourcing business environment and trends in key markets and clear knowledge of responsible sourcing / supply chain issues and challenges in emerging markets
- Excellent communications, project management, and consulting skills
- Evidence of successful project delivery to clients (company, government, civil society)
- Business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets
- Evidence of managing and growing new markets, products, and services
- Track record for engaging internally and externally at senior executive level
- Has and applies emotional intelligence and manages conflicts for members in own organization
- Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers
- Proven team player with communication, networking, and stakeholder engagement skills
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application in English until August 8, 2021, with a current CV, certificates and references.