The Supervisor for the Administration team will oversee the coordination of assessment and desktop services in the Americas. The supervisor will ensure that assessment and desktop services are delivered to customer expectations in a profitable manner. This role will be responsible for coaching, counseling, and disciplining coordinators as well as initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, interview, select, orient, and train team to effectively schedule all assessment and desktop services.
- Execute onboarding administration for new team members
- Ensure that the team understands and complies with all ELEVATE objectives, performance standards, and policies
- Execute regular team trainings for new client programs, audit schemes, and ELEVATE policies and procedures, and provide refresher trainings as relevant
- Motivate team to grow and be better, elevating the team
- Provide daily support to team (e.g., answering questions regarding best practices or challenging situations)
- Support with site and supplier calls when there are questions or concerns about the assessment process
- Provide quick and appropriate resolution of any and all challenges, discrepancies or miscommunications (i.e., quality issues)
- Identify operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
- Manage the weekly assessment schedule, ensuring key information is appropriately and timely communicated with various internal and external stakeholders (e.g., sites, vendors, customers, customer team members, auditors, etc)
- Manage division of responsibilities between each of the coordinators (e.g., assigning clients, coverage when coordinators on leave, scheduling duties, etc)
- Prepare and present reports on productivity, staffing, effectiveness, and success
- Provide coordination support for projects, new, or challenging clients
- 2-year degree minimum, 4-year degree preferred
- Call center, customer service, or scheduling experience (or similar role)
- Supervisory experience
- English and Spanish (required). Portuguese and/or French (desired)
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers and software applications
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A positive and infectious attitude