We are looking for a fresh graduate or an early career consultant that wants to join a dynamic, fast-pace and demanding team to deliver high-quality and innovative products.
The ideal candidate is passionate about research and applying data and analytics techniques to solve real world problems in supply chain sustainability. The ideal candidate has a creative approach to problems and tasks, detail-oriented, and goes the extra mile to deliver high-quality work. Most of all, the ideal candidate is a curious mind, gregarious and dedicated to improving the lives of workers in global supply chains.
This is an or Analytics ESG Analyst position. Candidates with no experience will be considered for Junior ESG Analyst position. Ideally, the candidate will be based in Hong Kong or London, but we are open to remote working arrangements in our other global cities.
- Gather, clean and analyse internal and external datasets to identify supply chain and sustainability trends and insights in key geographies.
- Work closely with cross-function teams to achieve end-to-end data driven solutions.
- Data visualization using different reporting software e.g. Tableau, Power BI.
- Develop regular supply chain risk reports and thought leadership outputs on sustainability and supply chain risk.
- Research and test supply chain risk models related to major risk areas in key industries, supply chains, markets and geographies.
- Ideate and design the evolution of analytical products or services leveraging access to internal or external data.
- Deliver outputs and presentations to clients.
- Degree in Political Science, Sociology, Business and Economics, Statistics or Engineering preferred.
- Experience using one or more programming languages is preferred - e.g. Python, Stata, SAS. We will also consider candidates with no experience but interest in learning Python.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI is preferred. Critical thinker, proactive and positive attitude, team player and solutions driven.
- Excellent written, verbal, and cross communication skills (English); attention to detail and keen ability to monitor, analyze, and manage data to meet client expectations and goals.
- Interest in sustainability and working on impactful data-driven solutions.
- Previous experience in supply chain / sustainability / social compliance preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in a time critical environment and to meet deadlines.