ELEVATE’s Sustainability Consulting team specializes in helping clients to design and implement responsible sourcing programs and ESG strategies in their supply chains.
The Hispanic Americas team is looking for a highly motivated and passionate professional to help support our growing work helping clients to design and implement leading sustainability and responsible sourcing programs. This role will be client-facing and require direct engagement with client Sustainability, Risks, Finance, Sourcing and/or Procurement teams.
Your projects will be primarily cover sustainability topics including climate, human rights, labour and working conditions, country, commodity and product risk assessment and data analytics.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 5-7 years professional experience (either in-house or in a consultancy and for private sector clients). Master’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- An established understanding of sustainability issues is needed, especially around climate, human rights, commodity risk assessment or other relevant topics.
- Experience supporting materiality analysis, sustainability strategy design, risk analysis is preferred.
- Experience using relevant reporting standards (GRI, SASB, CDP, EU Directives) and knowledge of ESG ratings and rankings is also required.
- Proven work experience working in sustainability management, supply chain, sustainable finance, ESG risk, climate strategy.
- Excellent communications, project management, and consulting skills (including building timelines, project plans, managing deliverables, and drawing insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing compelling presentations and proposals).
- Proficiency in English is a must as you will be working with global clients. Spanish is also required.
- Excellent analytical skills applying various analytical software. We would expect advanced competency in Microsoft Excel and experience in using other analytics software and visualization tools will be beneficial.
- Effective time management and organizational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment.
- Professional presence with the ability to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise.
- Adept at working virtually – 1:1, team, and across different time zones – with a strong capacity for self-management, self-support, and learning/skills building.
Location: Bogotá D.C., Colombia.
Remuneration Range: ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter both in English outlining your interest in this role. Please submit your application by or before August 20.