ELEVATE is seeking a solutions-oriented, highly quantitative and analytical individual to fill the role of Data Visualization Analyst within the Worker Voice and Insights team. As a Data Visualization Analyst, you will be responsible for data storytelling – interpreting and presenting data collected through solutions and services including worker surveys in ways that are easily understood and interpreted to inform key business decisions related to social compliance improvements. You will apply your growth mindset to identifying areas for improvement in the data analysis and visualization processes and will bring your knowledge and experience to generate high-impact data reports and visuals.
About the role:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will focus on conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis and working with complex datasets generated by our innovative and global data collection system for Worker Voice and Insights to produce clear, actionable data visuals and reporting.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Apply data visualization analysis to deliver innovative client-centric solutions:
- Utilize internal software applications and our global data collection system to transform, improve and integrate supply chain data relating to worker insights.
- Produce data trend reports, risk analytics, and insights and communicate any gaps, questions, and/or assumptions in a concise and clear manner to accomplish their objectives.
- Design and generate compelling data visualizations to provide clients with actionable insight they can use to drive informed responsible sourcing decisions, including best practices around data benchmarking.
Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of Worker Engagement operations:
- Support the development of additional data collection and reporting tools and integrations with survey platforms and identify how workflows can be streamlined where needed.
- Adhere to internal processes for monitoring and managing ELEVATE’s growing data collection network with an aggressive turnaround on solving active issues with little downtime.
- Support the development and maintenance of structured work programs and outputs and project-level communication between staff and key stakeholders.
Candidates are required to have excellent analytical skills. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience of performing comprehensive data analyses independently and proactively. S/he must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have strong attention to detail and ability to leverage a combination of technical and communication skills.
Requirements for the role include:
- University degree in a subject that develops your analytical skills, such as business, marketing, statistics or computer science,
- Relevant experience (1-3 years) in conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis and working with complex and unstructured datasets.
- Comfort working with multiple data software packages (e.g., SPSS, Tableau, PowerBI), advanced Excel skills and familiarity with Python are an added plus.
- High level of attention to detail and keen ability to monitor, analyze, and manage data to meet client expectations and goals.
- Design-thinking and communication skills (written and verbal) to interpret data results in a clear and effective manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Interest in social responsibility and using data for good.