Senior Consultant, Sustainability Consulting - Supply chain (Focus: Multi-stakeholder Programs, Social & Labor Rights)
Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, or other suitable locations
ELEVATE’s Sustainability Consulting team specializes in helping clients to design and implement responsible sourcing programs and ESG strategies in their supply chains.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate professional to support our growing work helping clients design and implement leading responsible sourcing and strategic sustainability programs. This role will be client-facing and require direct engagement with client Sustainability/ESG, Sourcing and/or Procurement teams.
You will work with private sector clients, mostly Fortune 500 companies, spanning a variety of sectors, including consumer goods, retail, food/agriculture, and electronics. You will be part of the Asia Pacific consulting team and will work with, and learn from, ELEVATE experts from teams across the globe.
With supply chain sustainability increasingly becoming a focus topic across industries, and as new risks, regulations and expectations emerge, this is a great opportunity for a sustainability professional to enter a team working with leading brands to directly shape the future of how companies can drive impact and positive change throughout their global supply chains.
ELEVATE is currently seeking a senior and experienced professional to join its Sustainability Consulting team in Asia with a focus on the supply chain. The Senior Consultant will be instrumental in the delivery of our sustainability consulting plan and in ensuring that we are:
- Delivering high quality consulting services as part of a global practice
- Managing multi-stakeholder projects and donor-funded programs
- Supporting business development across sustainability and supply chain consulting
- Contributing to the evolution and scalability of our transformative products
We are looking for individuals who will be motivated by the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of corporate sustainability and that are energized by innovative and challenging environments.
- Deliver consulting engagements through end-to-end project management: Provide full-spectrum leadership and action to ensure the delivery of consulting projects by engaging with clients, project management and delivery in the areas of supply chain and sustainability consulting and related worker engagement solutions. Deliver presentations and conduct training.
- Manage multi-stakeholder programs: lead the development and ongoing activities, coordinate between internal teams as well as with a range of members, stakeholders and clients, prepare and conduct webinars and event sessions, reporting
- Provide subject-matter expertise: Ensure consulting projects reflect industry best practice and thought leadership through the application and integration of subject-matter expertise in areas including human rights due diligence, responsible recruitment, ESG trends and other sustainability topics as relevant/needed
- Business development: Produce consultancy and research proposals, develop and secure new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Product and service development: Contribute to new product and service development across both the sustainability consulting and the worker engagement teams: through innovating and enhancing existing products, processes and ways of working to accelerate efficiencies, effectiveness and delivering positive impact projects.
- Reporting to Associate Director to account for above responsibilities.
- 7+ years professional sustainability / responsible sourcing experience
- Extensive knowledge of the sustainability and supply chain business environment and trends
- Evidence of successful project delivery to clients (company, government, civil society)
- Communication, networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven track record in engaging internal/external stakeholders at senior executive levels
- Business development experience and comfort working toward ambitious growth targets
- Evidence of managing and growing new markets, products and services
- Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers
- Has and applies emotional intelligence and proven team leadership
Please do also apply if you do not meet all, but most of the above criteria.
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications.