ELEVATE is seeking a passionate and experienced Accounting Manager of handling full set of accounts as well as providing analysis and reporting for management's decisions. This position will report to Financial Controller and full of career progression opportunities.
- In charge of full sets of account and preparation of monthly management accounts, month close and year-end financial statements
- Conducts consolidation on group level
- Prepares and review monthly reconciliations, accounting and Balance Sheet schedules
- Performs accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes
- Coordinates year-end audits and timely submission of tax filings and reports
- Supports day to day financial activities and maintain internal control procedures
- Supports monitoring treasury transactions
- Performs other ad-hoc assignment as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Qualification of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ accounting and audit experience and 2 years of supervisory role
- Excellent skills in Excel is a MUST, knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- Consolidation and Balance Sheet review experience
- MNC exposure is welcome but not a must
- Ability to multi-tasks, prioritizing and meet deadlines with accuracy and quality
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese and good communication
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via here.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.