Key job responsibilities:
A dynamic and instinctive individual to contribute to a clients’ social responsibility and environmental program and needs. The Global Coordinator role is responsible for executing the customers program. They will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the assessment plan is executed against expected timelines, communicating directly with suppliers before and after assessments and working closely with the program lead to shape the program.
The primary responsibilities include the following:
- Monitoring and Execution Against Assessment Plans
- Plan, communicate and continuously monitor execution of the assessment plan internally and externally
- Coordinate with suppliers and third parties to process assessment requests according to their timelines and client operating procedures
- Track new supplier program placement and onboarding, deactivation for exited suppliers
- Track Pre- and Post-assessment communications with suppliers and third parties
- Act as expert on specific client requirements and manage program internally/externally, including providing clear guidance for staff and suppliers, responding to inquiries, regularly calibrating teams, and maintaining updated systems and documents as it relates to the assessment plan and coordination.
- Maintain internal guidance, standard operating procedures and instructions that allow us to meet client expectations and SOW obligations as it relates to the scheduling process.
- Communicates escalations as needed to program lead and client
- Support the ELEVATE on-boarding team to move the client from the sales process to implementation. Onboarding responsibilities may include:
- Review and develop a detailed understanding of all documentation and goals specific to the client program.
- Contribute to the project implementation, such as executing against a project plan, regular meetings with clients
- Review and Document client internal processes and communications required
- Coordinate client internal communications working with key contacts
- Join internal and external kickoff meetings
- Support through the transition period, including incorporations of learnings into current processes
- Contribute to reporting and performance measurement for the account that aligns with Service Level Agreements (SLA) as it relates to the assessment plans
- Keeping systems and trackers up to date, accurate and available to Customer on a regular basis
- Proactively use ELEVATE and customers data systems to anticipate and resolve issues
- Provide schedule updates and overviews of assessment plan performance as needed
- Interacting and working closely with customer regional hubs (North Asia, South Asia, Americas, EMEA) and Sales Offices (US, Europe). Willingness to communicate during non-traditional working hours.
- Work closely with a global team of staff within ELEVATE supporting the Customer to meet expectations and SOW obligations
Ability to travel for business development and client meetings as needed.