ELEVATE is seeking an experienced Scheme Technical Manager to manage global social compliance-related schemes on a day-to-day basis, incl. but not limited to providing aligned technical guidance & instruction, capacity/competence building, knowledge calibration, scheme performance oversight, quality assurance & improvement enhancement initiatives, integrity program etc., to ensuring full compliance to schemes’ requirements and striving for operational excellence at scheme operations.
- Proactively interact and work with external scheme owners and internal stakeholders (incl. assessment operations, coordination, report reviewers, customer services, quality & training, etc.) to develop, manage, maintain, and enhance scheme/program as appropriate;
- Be the 1st focal point of expertise support within ELEVATE for providing guidance & instruction to satisfactorily comply with requirements stipulated by scheme owners, providing capacity building, knowledge calibration (schemes updates, audit tools, etc.), providing official guiding instructions to implement best practices at field operations (incl. scheme documentations, Field Instructions (creation, maintenance & update), etc.), resolving technical-related queries raised by peer teams etc.;
- Closely working with the wider Scheme Technical Team to provide a full time-zone coverage for scheme technical support;
- Work closely with the internally-appointed relationship owner(s) to support with growth opportunities, significant issues, or negotiation, as appropriate with the scheme owner(s);
- Oversight management of the auditors approval process execution & enhancement, as appropriate;
- Regularly monitor, review and report the various scheme-related quality KPIs performance & trending analysis, incl. but not limited to scheduling & reporting TATs, report quality, overall delivery service satisfaction, etc., to driving continuous improvements;
- Support implementation of the ELEVATE and/or scheme-specific integrity program at scheme operations to align and optimize expectation from both the scheme owners and ELEVATE
- A 4-year college degree;
- 8+ years of experience, with 4+ years of experience in the Ethical Sourcing/Labor Compliance arena either for a brand/retailer or service provider;
- High level of integrity and honesty;
- Understanding of most scheme programs in order to help add additional value through day-to-day application and recommendations;
- Creative and entrepreneurial minded;
- Ability to network, and also work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal English and one additional language (preferred);
- Ability to manage schemes/projects implementations;
- Global/regional experience and/or experience working in a global operating environment is a plus.
- Advanced hands-on experience with the following schemes will be advantageous : Higg FEM, SLCP, BSCI, SMETA, RBA, CAFÉ, ABFT, IETP, ICS, FLA, EFI, JAC
We offer competitive benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via Apply Now.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.