ELEVATE is now helping our client to identify suitable Compliance Team support as an implant to client site. Client is one of the leading US luxury brand, and they are looking for an individual to support all-rounded administrative support from factory onboarding, documentation maintenance, liaise with service provides, and communicate with their suppliers and sites over Client Compliance requirement.
We will revisit the possibility on extension of the contract or return to ELEVATE to support the rest of the teams. This will be a good opportunity for the one who has basic understanding in this industry and ready to pursue another level of experience in this industry.
- Assist in all rounded administrative support (including scorecard and related statistical presentation, etc.) assigned by Client on their compliance program
- Support daily operations on Client Compliance Team to execute their compliance program
- Assist Client Compliance team to communicate with external Stakeholders (like audit firm) for audit scheduling and coordination, ensure related records are maintained and updated
- Coordinate and work with suppliers & factories on Factory onboarding and system maintenance.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 1 year working experience, with experience in the Ethical Sourcing/Labor Compliance/Environmental arena either for a brand/retailer or service provider will be a plus
- Excellent attention to details and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with social compliance standards such as BSCI, SMETA, etc. will be a plus
- Independent workers and also as a team player in a cross-cultural working environment
- Self-motivated, detailed minded, and with good problem-solving skills. Independent, pro-active working style is required
- Good knowledge on MS Office, especially MS Excel (including pivot tables)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must
We offer competitive benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via Apply Now.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.