ESG Analytics Account Executive / Sales Director
US -- New York Preferred
Who we are
ELEVATE is an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) solutions provider, helping companies become stronger, better and more responsible businesses by providing unique solutions to managing social and environmental risk. At ELEVATE, we offer a unique and impactful career journey designed to empower our teams to influence change. Join our team for a truly international experience. With nearly 30 offices globally (and still growing), you will have exposure to real issues that span the globe. Fasten your seatbelt for an energetic and dynamic experience where you will partner with world class leaders on solving some of the most pressing issues of our time (climate change, human rights, sustainability, and more) in new and innovative ways to achieve our goals together!
With supply chain disruptions and the pandemic quickly pushing companies to seek unrealized value in corporate responsibility and sustainability, ELEVATE has a unique opportunity to scale areas of our business like no other service provider. Supported by 700 people around the world, ELEVATE’s various products and services are renowned the world over for supporting major multinational companies with protecting their brands’ reputation through ESG and/or Sustainability analytics, consulting services, and assessments.
ELEVATE has several subscription products that are core to its growth strategy and strategic development.. ELEVATE’s Intelligence platform, “EIQ” (https://www.elevatelimited.com/services/analytics/eiq/) helps brands, retailers and their suppliers measure, manage and share the most qualified social (including labor), business ethics and environmental data, while also providing a space to learn and improve. These are facilitated in two key ways:
- EiQ Analyze: ELEVATE’s ESG Ratings, Supplier Scorecarding and Data Analytics solution.
- After 17 years of collecting information from millions of workers and hundreds of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries, ELEVATE has aggregated our supply chain ESG data analytics, providing predictive insights and real time sustainability and human rights risk information via a sleek, easy to use online platform. Companies can manage their suppliers or various business unit’s performance, and scorecard each on their ESG journey.
- EiQ Learn: ELEVATE’s online digital library
- With nearly 10 years providing over 90 lessons to over 400,000 businesses on topics ranging from “How to Implement an Effective Sustainable Sourcing Program” to “Learn about Codes of Business Ethics”, our library of animated, intelligent digital learning content is the gold standard in the growing field of Sustainable and Responsible Supply Chains.
For more insights into the system, see our 30 minute demo here: https://www.elevatelimited.com/engage/webinars/eiq-product-demo/
About The Role
ELEVATE is seeking an ESG Analytics Account Executive / Sales Director to join our Customer team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive sales program for these subscription products, to drive revenue growth, identify new opportunities, and maintain and manage the subscription sales process. The ideal candidate has a background in managing a subscription or SaaS sales effort, is a strategic thinker, capable of developing a sales strategy, while simultaneously leading cross functional teams to deliver on revenue targets through persistence and creativity.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Business Development, and working closely with the product and consulting teams, you'll keep the broader team informed of all sales plans, metrics, and provide insight on how to improve EiQ’s overall efforts. Teams will be looking to you for SaaS sales tactics, CRM management, conversion, channel strategies and more.
- Manage the sales process and develop relationships with current and potential clients
- Secure major new business through retailers, pilot programs and partnerships
- Support company-wide EiQ revenue targets
- Lead planning and execution of the company sales for EiQ products
- Identify channels and drivers to achieve short term revenue targets
- Develop and maintain a pipeline
- Develop new business opportunities with prospective EiQ users / clients by promoting existing company products and services
- Provide market intelligence such as competitive landscaping, current trends, sales techniques, scenario plans for key EiQ features
- Maintain excellent working relationships with existing clients to identify new sales opportunities and create referrals and references
- Work closely with customer success to ensure successful onboarding transition for new and existing clients.
- Work with CPO, Head of Consulting and Head of Partnerships to bring potential partnership revenue
- Design a Salesforce / CRM strategy for high volume subscription sales, with potential to manage this process across subscription/SaaS sales team
- Become thoroughly familiar with key components and qualifications of how to win opportunities, define what is meaningful
- Take an active role in scaling and refining components based on business needs
- Engage with CCO, VP of Business Development, and Customer Success on implementing sales best practices within account management
- Oversee the information of key clients and negotiation of contracts
- Develop a consistent evaluation process for inbound opportunities; lead evaluation and decision to pursue or not pursue all inbound opportunities
Who you are
Are you thrilled by the idea of working in a business that aims tackle the world’s biggest challenges?
Do you want to work:
- On environmental, social and governance issues?
- With an amazing team of like-minded creative thinkers?
- In a fast-paced dynamic environment?
- For some of the biggest and most forward-looking brands in the world?
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Preferred
- Proven track record of driving sales at, 5-10+ years
- Experience in a technology/SaaS organization working in a B2B environment
- Experience with global retail/brand supply chains or financial services
- Flexible on work hours is helpful, as this is a position that will be working extensively with Asia Pacific HQ and European customers as well
- Experience working with significant business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets
- Experiencing with SaaS sales management within a Salesforce + Hubspot infrastructure, along with Microsoft 365 products
- Support marketing team where needed
- Evidence of managing and growing new markets, products and services
- Applies emotional intelligence and manages conflicts for members in own organization
- Provides continuous performance feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately
- Extensive knowledge of sustainability strategy and related services
- Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers
- Evidence of successful project delivery to multiple clients (company, government, civil society)
- Proven team leadership, communication, networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Track record for engaging internally and externally at senior executive and c-suite level
- Excellent written and verbal English, with a preference for one additional regional language
- Bonus is interest and or knowledge of the global sustainability landscape, with a special focus and understanding on global risks related to environmental, social and governance (ESG), including experience of best practices and regional nuances.
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualification.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ELEVATE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by local law. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated as confidential information and will be used exclusively for employment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
To learn more about career opportunities at ELEVATE, please visit our Careers Page here: https://www.elevatelimited.com/careers/