In an effort to grow and more effectively manage services such as CAP Management, Equivalency Management, Self Assessment Questionnaires and Pre-assessment Call, ELEVATE will be establishing a new division called Desktop Assessments. This restructuring will help us to better manage this group of activities as a true business stream with appropriate levels of oversight on the delivery of revenues and margins. It will also help us ensure the continued evolution of these services aligned with market needs and position us for growth. The position of Associate Director, Desktop Assessments is being created to lead this division within ELEVATE.
- Oversee the delivery of revenues and margins in the Desktop Assessment division budget; Drive efficiency and profitability;
- Manage goals and the development of Desktop Assessment division regional teams; Establishes a working environment that enables self-learning, optimizing teams and succession planning;
- Implement capacity planning tools for managing team workload, availability for new projects, and expectations about deadlines.
- Obtain deep insights into customer and market needs and trends; to evolve, optimize and continuously improve the Desktop Assessment service protocols and operating procedures;
- Work closely with Product, Business Development and Client Services team to expand services to our existing and new clients; and achieve established business targets;
- Work closely with IT to advance the system for the services and enhance data reporting. This includes Aruvio, Salesforce, EMPP, Phoenix, Tableau etc. as required.
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Has business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets;
- Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers;
- Good and impressive communication skills;
- Critical thinking, analytical and result driven;
- Solid experience with insight around the services included in this portfolio;
- Fluency in English; Mandarin is preferred;
- Ability to collaborate with different shareholders within ELEVATE, factories and clients;
Ability to travel within different ELEVATE offices and client meetings.
China- Shenzhen/ Hangzhou/ Taiwan