Associate Director, Sustainability Consulting, LATAM
Colombia or Puebla, Mexico
Who we are
At ELEVATE, we offer a unique and impactful career journey designed to empower our teams to influence change on people, planet, and community. Join our team for a truly international experience. With 24+ offices globally (and still growing), you will have exposure to real issues that span the globe. Fasten your seatbelt for an energetic and dynamic experience where you will partner with world class leaders on solving some of the planet’s most imminent issues (climate change, human rights, sustainability, and more!) in new and innovative ways to achieve our goals together!
Job overview at a glance
ELEVATE is looking for a senior and experienced professional to help to develop our growing sustainability advisory services in the Hispanic Americas market. The Associate Director, Sustainability Consulting will lead and coordinate a team of consultants and will be instrumental in the evolution and scaling of our transformative products, building consistency in quality and delivery across our global consulting practice, and achieving our annual revenue targets. This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and entrepreneurial individual, who is truly passionate about new market development, high performing teams and the design / implementation of business-driven sustainability solutions.
You will work with private sector clients, spanning a variety of sectors, including consumer goods, retail, food/agriculture, apparel, finance and other industries. You will be part of the leadership of the LATAM consulting team and will work with ELEVATE teams across the globe to thrive the fast-growing ESG-market.
We are looking for individuals who will be motivated by the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of corporate sustainability and that are energized by innovative and challenging environments.
You need to have a willingness to be challenged and lead a team of engaged consultants. You will have the opportunity to consolidate the regional position of ELEVATE and contribute to ELEVATE’s strategic direction as we grow and expand over the next 3-5 years and you will drive the development of ELEVATE various products and services.
Who you are
Are you thrilled by the idea of working in a business that aims to make the world a better place? Do you want to work:
- on environmental, social and governance challenges
- with an amazing team of like-minded creative thinkers
- in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- for some of the biggest and most forward-looking brands in the world
- while, yes, getting paid for it?
Business Development (30%)
- Develop a global client base including relationships with senior industry executives and business leaders
- Manage and grow a pipeline of existing and new business in close collaboration with regional leaders and Customer team; includes forecasting, project planning, pricing strategies, and team / individual targets
- Lead the development / implementation of a sustainability consulting strategy and structure in US
- Manage relevant Knowledge Hubs, learning platforms and thought leadership, e.g. webinars, blogs per annum, product briefings and trainings (internal and external), etc.
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to deliver high quality, innovative and impactful consultancy and program development for both sustainability and supply chain consulting opportunities as well as ELEVATE Strategic Partners
Delivery & Advisory (30%)
- Work collaboratively with the Consulting and Analytics teams to deliver pragmatic, scalable solutions that motivate performance improvement and transparency
- Effectively deliver solutions utilizing the ELEVATE product-suite across EiQ and ELEVATE’s program effectiveness workflow
- Ensure consistent use of tools, ways of working and world-class quality levels in the delivery of supply chain consulting product offering; this includes across different parts of the consulting organization
- Align with internal leaders on key products, training, templates for productized deliverables etc. as this role requires significant cross-team collaboration and synergistic product oversight / management
- Drive execution of strategic consulting programs in the US with visibility at the executive level
- Guide team on providing reports based on metrics, research, and best practices with a goal of increasing overall success rate
- Support team in detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve quickly as to not impact business development
- Assess team skill set to leverage the team’s ability to conduct research, surveys, and interviews to understand client business, compile information, and concisely present to exceed client expectations
Strategic Planning & Revenue Management (20%)
- Inform and implement the global SCC strategy and structure with annual goals aligned to ELEVATE objectives
- Represents ELEVATE as a thought leader at conferences and events, and partners with our Customer, Analytics, Events and Marketing teams with content and insight
Leadership / Team Management (20%)
- Support the goals and development of consultants, ways of working and protocols to support cross-business line learning and the systematic sharing and building of best practices and knowledge
- Establish a working environment that enables self-learning, optimizing teams and succession planning
- Oversees goals and the development of country teams – specifically drive the One Consulting processes and ways of working into Sustainability Consulting US
- Manages risks within area of responsibility and implements action plans for relevant deficiencies through proper resource planning and task/project prioritization
- Partners with consulting leaders to develop a career path for consultants and establishes a grow from within team mentality to retain talent and develop build a team of successful leaders
- Engagement with a working environment that enables self-learning, optimizing teams and succession planning
- 7 - 10 years professional sustainability / climate change / supply chain consulting experience
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline, preferred
- Proven consulting, business development, client management, and team leadership experience required
- Has and applies emotional intelligence and manages conflict for members in own organization
- Proven team player with communication, networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Budget management (revenue and pipeline), preferred
- Business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets
Equal Opportunity Employer
ELEVATE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by local law. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated as confidential information and will be used exclusively for employment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not invited for an interview may consider their applications filed for future reference.
To learn more about career opportunities at ELEVATE, please visit our Careers Page here: https://www.elevatelimited.com/careers/