ELEVATE is the leading business risk and sustainability solutions provider. We deliver improved organizational performance through sustainability and supply chain assessment, consulting, program management and analytics. We are headquartered in Hong Kong and our 500-plus employees carry out work in over 110 countries including dedicated offices in North America, UK and Europe, and Asia.
At ELEVATE, we are proud to work together and with our clients to achieve sustainable, balanced and inclusive economic growth. We’re committed to business driven sustainability. www.elevatelimited.com
As an IT Support staff, the successful applicant will be expected to work well in a team environment while being self-motivated. Maintaining a professional attitude with customers and working within a defined structure is expected. A good problem solver, the successful candidate will be quick thinker that performs well when dealing with a variety of challenging situations.
- Provide Level 1 Helpdesk Support to ELEVATE’s Global Network
- Diagnosis of hardware/software faults and solving technical issues
- Manage / maintain the network in our offices, telephones, printers, projectors, computers, faxes and other hardware resources;
- Write relevant technical support documents;
- Create automation/batch scripting, help develop and deploy systems level policies;
- Ensure Windows system, Exchange, Office 365 platform, Office software and other related systems and software run well;
- On occasion, work with external vendors as required to resolve issues (e.g. telecommunication issues);
- Provide IT support to designated clients on an as required/requested basis.
- Education Level: University graduate or Degree holder is preferable
- Major: Computer, Electronic Information or related field
- English Level: Must have a reasonable level of both written and spoken English
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT & Support/Helpdesk functions
- Familiar with Windows Server OS;
- Familiar with Windows AD configuration and management;
- Familiar with how to install and configure Windows 10 primarily; 8 or 7 is an advantage
- Familiar with Office 2013 and more advanced versions;
- Familiar with Mac hardware and software
- Familiar with Lenovo and Dell hardware
- Have a good knowledge of those popular routers, switches, APs, lap-tops, mobile phones and other hardware equipment;
- Able to skillfully operate in Exchange;
- Know the mainstream antivirus software or tools such as Security Helper quite well
- Have a fundamental understanding about network;
- Patient, responsible, and good at communication and withstanding pressure.
- Mastering Excel’s macro instructions will be an advantage.
- Must be able to do systems level batch scripting and establishment of PC level policies to enforce IT requirements.
ELEVATE offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on experience and qualifications