ELEVATE is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Product Manager with a strong understanding of web and mobile applications. The PM will play a major role in developing data-driven applications that will transform the way brands and retailers assess their supply chains and drive factory improvements. You will have the opportunity to work at a dynamic and fast-growing company, with an experienced global team managing diverse projects, and have a core voice in bringing ELEVATE’s digital solutions to life.
- Drive design and development of customer facing web and mobile products
- Work closely with stakeholders and understand needs and pain points to strategize, plan and build products
- Determines product requirements and customers’ need by conducting the necessary research needed to obtain such information
- Create user stories, functional specifications, and acceptance criteria for feature requirements.
- Monitor and review development progress, QA, and documentation throughout process, ensuring success.
- Work with the wider technical team for integration with internal and external systems, ensuring data security and integrity at every step.
- Establish benchmarks for determining impact of releases, showing improvements to selected bottom lines (user efficiency, lower cost, improved data integrity, etc.)
- Develop and present associated technology user-training materials, customer facing materials, and programs.
- Support tech team with the continued development of internal processes, tool selection, and further refinement of technical operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a software company/startup, setting priorities, and managing a roadmap
- 2+ years’ experience with directing UX interfaces, wireframes, use of design principles
- Experience with agile development and responsive web design
- Ability to work independently, and working with global IT team and business partners
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience designing and working with data driven applications, modern data visualizations tools and up to date on best practices.
- Strong technical expertise and understanding of major software concepts, engineering background a plus.
- Knowledge of CSR and social sustainability, supply chains, and human rights
For interested candidates, please apply now and send your resume with indication of your latest and expected monthly salary as well as your earliest availability to our Human Resources Department.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for employment purpose within the Group only.