ELEVATE is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Full Stack Web Developer with a strong understanding of modern web application tools and best practices. The developer will play a major role in developing data-driven applications that will transform the way brands and retailers assess their supply chains and drive improvements. You will have the opportunity to work at a dynamic and fast-growing company, with an experienced agile team to build robust and high performing applications and tackle interesting engineering challenges.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, extensible web applications using NodeJS and React JS.
- Work as a part of Elevate’s global product development team. Responsible for design, develop application on the defined requirements and standards.
- Conduct code reviews with team members.
- Writing unit testcases.
- Actively participate in all the scrum ceremonies.
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in web front-end development React JS, and knowledge of pure CSS/HTML5 design
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in web back-end development with NodeJS.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful services and API design, and a solid understanding of web stacks.
- Familiarity with Express/Fastify or a major Node framework is required
- Familiarity with GraphQL (Apollo flavour) would be a strong plus.
- Experience with querying database both using ORM and SQL.
- Ability to develop clean/maintainable code, that is highly performant and secure by design.
- Familiar with tools like Git, Jira, Docker.
- Ability to design and implement data model (database schemas) and data pipeline to support business processes.
- Able to implement automated unit tests.
- Experience of working as a part of scrum team.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
Good to have
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of any of the cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS).
- Familiarity with Ruby.
- Experience in mobile development.
For interested candidates, please apply now and send your resume with indication of your latest and expected monthly salary as well as your earliest availability to our Human Resources Department.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for employment purpose within the Group only.