ELEVATE is looking for a senior and experienced professional to lead its Supply Chain Consulting (SCC) practice. The Director will be instrumental in the delivery of our global supply chain consulting plan
• building a global team, focused on integration across our consulting business
• building consistency in ways of working and
• achieving our annual revenue targets. This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and entrepreneurial individual to join a rapidly-growing and successful business that is disrupting traditional approaches to sustainability.
To be confirmed
• Inform and implement a global SCC strategy and structure with annual goals aligned to our Full Potential Plan / ELEVATE Key Objectives
• Represent SCC as part of the consulting and ELEVATE leadership team and partner with senior leaders, Customer and other Product leads to design effective programs that respond to client needs
• Oversees SCC budget and forecast process in collaboration supporting teams (as above)
• Develop a global client base including relationships with senior industry executives and business leaders
• Manage and grow a pipeline of existing and new business in collaboration with regional leaders and Customer team; includes forecasting, project planning, pricing strategies and team / individual targets
• Develop and manage globally consistent ways of working and to world class quality and utilization metrics. Alignment of internal leaders on key “products”, training, templates for productized deliverables etc. 
• Establish working environment that enables self-learning, optimizing teams and succession planning
• Oversees goals and the development of regional teams, ways of working and protocols to support cross-business line learning and the systematic sharing and building of best practices and knowledge
• Equip consultants to engage clients in responsive and strategic manner, including setting expectations regarding (when/ if) involvement of ELEVATE leaders
• Implement capacity planning tools for managing team workload, availability for new projects, and expectations about deadlines. This includes Wrike, Aruvio, Salesforce etc. as required.
• Represents ELEVATE as a thought leader at conferences and events, and; partners with our Customer, Analytics, Events and Marketing teams with world-class content and insight
• Manages risks within area of responsibility and implements action plans for relevant deficiencies
• 15+ years professional sustainability experience
• Extensive knowledge of the SCC business environment and trends in key markets
• Business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets
• Evidence of managing and growing new markets, products and services
• Has and applies emotional intelligence and manages conflicts for members in own organization
• Provides just-in-time feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately
• Clear knowledge of responsible sourcing / supply chain issues and challenges in emerging markets
• Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers
• Evidence of successful project delivery to clients (company, government, civil society)
• Proven team leadership, communication, networking and stakeholder engagement skills
• Track record for engaging internally and externally at senior executive and c-suite level
 Examples include: corporate-level responsible sourcing strategy, benchmarking, risk management, policies, procedures, manuals, management systems, financial and human rights due diligence projects and supply chain program effectiveness / evaluation tools
For interested candidates, please apply now and send your resume with indication of your latest and expected monthly salary as well as your earliest availability.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for employment purposes within the Group only.