1. Oversee the delivery of revenues and margins in the Desktop Assessment division budget; Drive efficiency and profitability;
2. Manage goals and the development of Desktop Assessment division regional teams; Establishes a working environment that enables self-learning, optimizing teams and succession planning;
3. Implement capacity planning tools for managing team workload, availability for new projects, and expectations about deadlines.
4. Obtain deep insights into customer and market needs and trends; to evolve, optimize and continuously improve the Desktop Assessment service protocols and operating procedures;
5. Work closely with Product, Business Development and Client Services team to expand services to our existing and new clients; and achieve established business targets;
6. Work closely with IT to advance the system for the services and enhance data reporting.
1. Strong leadership and project management skills;
2. Has business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets;
3. Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers;
4. Good and impressive communication skills;
5. Critical thinking, analytical and result driven;
6. Solid experience with insight around the services included in this portfolio;
7. Fluency in English; Mandarin is preferred;
8. Ability to collaborate with different shareholders within ELEVATE, factories and clients;
9. Ability to travel within different ELEVATE offices and client meetings.
Your application was submitted successfully.