ELEVATE is looking for a senior and experienced professional to lead Marketing and Communications. ELEVATE is a rapidly-growing, highly innovative private equity owned professional services business operating in the exciting environmental, social and governance (ESG) market. This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and entrepreneurial individual
About this role:
The VP Marketing and Communications role ranges from creating brand awareness for our expertise to developing marketing content that sells. They will work with our CEO and senior global executives to craft a unique industry point of view. The VP, Marketing and Communications at ELEVATE will focus on building the ELEVATE brand and refining the go-to-market strategy. They will develop ELEVATE’s market messages and help shape the content, launch and manage promotional campaigns
We’re looking for fresh perspective and cutting-edge content skills…someone who has an insatiable thirst and sense of urgency to learn and embrace the purpose and mission of ELEVATE. Our best-in-class group is highly collaborative and creative and brings a global mindset to everything we do. Our team is ambitious, passionate about doing good and seeks to become one of the most influential forces in in the ESG services market.
Key job responsibilities:
Increase Market Visibility
- Identify and support opportunities to increase visibility of ELEVATE and its work
- Partner with internal client and product teams to maximize visibility for ELEVATE thought leadership externally, including developing and implementing media relations and digital strategies
- Assist with annual presentations to trade conferences
- Establish and build relationships with media in key priority industries
Strengthen Messaging and Content Creation:
- Help build and calibrate ELEVATE product positioning and narratives for consistency with the overall ELEVATE core eco-system messaging
- Identify industry, geographic and customer trends to create a differentiated and impactful ELEVATE experience for its customers and
- Develop deep understanding of ESG marketplace, with the goal of better targeting messaging and providing insights and ideas for further differentiating our message
- Optimize content by extracting insights from analytics and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve
Lead Big Projects:
- Create and manage project plans for several significant initiatives to move an idea from concept through implementation and measurement
- Track progress, identify risks and work with key stakeholders to successfully execute projects
- Manage multiple seminars and webinars
- Work effectively with partners in Sales, Strategic Accounts, Product, Regional Leadership and other areas
- Listen to, understand and evaluate stakeholder input and use feedback to inform content and projects
- Communicate effectively with partners to ensure projects move forward in alignment with stakeholder expectations
Content customization and curation:
- Edit existing content to address needs within specific firms and channels
- Curate relevant product and platform content to market themes aligned with ELEVATE priorities
- Help bring thematic consistency and shape the content for ELEVATE’s seminars and webinars
- Develop deep understanding of partner firms and ELEVATE products and platforms with the goal of providing input and ideas on marketing plans
Qualities we look for:
- BS/BA degree in business administration, finance, marketing or economics preferable.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably 2-4 years or marketing experience in professional services/consulting industry
- A passion for social responsibility and belief in making a difference.
- Strength in writing and communication - we want Marketers who make the complex simple, who can relate concepts with visuals and a minimum number of words.
- Strong project management skills and proven effectiveness at strategic relationship building across internal and external stakeholders – we seek a team player with strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active, self-starter with ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects across multiple stakeholders simultaneously, in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.