ELEVATE is looking for a senior and experienced professional. The Senior Program Manager shall have strong influencing skills and is able to work independently. He/she will be instrumental in the delivery of global ethical sourcing programs to our clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and entrepreneurial individual to join a rapidly growing and successful business at ELEVATE. We can offer you a flexible and friendly work environment, with plenty of opportunities for networking with partners and colleagues around the region, and an ability to create your own work portfolio.
About this role:
The Senior Program Manager role will be responsible for developing and managing programs for our global clients. He/ she will work with our senior global executives to drive and lead the performance calibration program, program development, strategies and process improvement to meet our client requirements.
Key job responsibilities:
- Guide licensee to understand the definition of standards, protocols, tools and system requirements, in developing a licensee-managed ethical sourcing program
- Coach licensee to troubleshoot by themselves of any issues associate with their supplier, in particular as related to the challenges in meeting zero tolerance standards
- Lead a licensee performance calibration program, process development and strategies within ethical sourcing to evaluate the effectiveness of licensee ethical sourcing management system in fulfilling our client commitments in transparency and continuous improvement
- Lead reporting processes and provide information in supporting our client’s public affairs to craft response to interest group enquiries
- Develop partnership with the designated team of licensee in managing ethical sourcing, escalate rare/unique enquiries to Asia Pacific ethical sourcing team and ensure accomplishment in communicating with licensee enquirer
- Act as expert on specific client requirements on ethical sourcing program management including providing clear guidance for stakeholders, responding to inquiries, regularly, and maintaining updated systems and documents
Qualities we look for:
- 10+ years of professional experience in external or internal consulting.
- Experience in developing ethical sourcing requirements for global licensee programs
- Extensive knowledge of the ethical sourcing program development and trends in key markets
- Business development experience and comfort working to ambitious growth targets
- Evidence of managing and growing new markets, products and services
- Has and applies emotional intelligence and manages conflicts for members in own organization
- Strong mind-set for innovation, product development and responding to market drivers
- Evidence of successful project delivery to clients (company, government and civil society)
- Proven team leadership, communication, networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Track record for engaging internally and externally at senior executive level
For interested candidates, please apply now and send your resume with indication of your latest and expected monthly salary as well as your earliest availability.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for employment purposes within the Company only.